Friday, 11 November 2011

Good Read!

Hi guys,
I've tried to spice things up a little bit on the Worship Team blog and I'm going to be posting some stuff up here, articles, etc that I feel is useful and relevant to us! Feel free to comment if you want :) Anyway, here's a good article I found on Relevant Magazine which I thought I'd share with you all. It's about worship leading and the kinds of words that we use during worship, especially when we're leading worship - during those impromptu moments.

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/god/worship/features/25963-rethinking-the-words-of-worship

If you are looking for simple and contemporary stuff to read, I recommend Relevant Magzine! It's really cool, and they analyse music, culture, and everything that appeals to us youths!

Have a look! :)
Jill

No comments: